Claiming Rewards

This page is for Hive Vault stakers who wish to claim their $CRV, $CVX and $XB3 rewards from the Hive.

Claiming Hive Rewards:

1) On the same "Hive" page, scroll down and click on the "Claim" tab.

This page will allow you to claim all your Hive Rewards. 2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Claim All Staking Rewards".

3) Once the transaction has been approved by the network, you will see your CRV, CVX and XB3 rewards in your wallet.

NOTE: XB3 rewards will follow the 80/20 rule. When claiming XB3 rewards, 80% of the rewards will be locked on behalf of the user until the end of the campaign. The remaining 20% will be sent directly to the users wallet.

The CRV and CVX rewards will also be sent directly to the users wallets.

Last updated