Governance & Voting
veXB3 and Quorum.
As XB3 Finance is a sufficiently decentralised protocol, any community member may propose protocol changes. Below are the rules of proposal acceptance:
- 20% of veXB3 is needed to vote in order to achieve quorum (ie. The vote is valid when a minimum of 20% of veXB3 has voted on it.)
- Majority of votes required to pass.
- Proposals must be listed on gov.xb3.finance
- Snapshot (https://snapshot.org/#/xbefinance.eth) vote must link to the https://gov.xb3.finance proposal
- A minimum of 24 hours must be given to the proposal prior to start to allow community contribution, and a vote must run for a minimum of 48 hours. The more time the better.
- XIP1 (XBE improvement proposal 1), was put forward by the team 3 May 2021 and accepted by the holders of XBE on 28 May 2021.